MyKFCexperience Survey | Get 10% discount voucher
MyKFCExperience is a survey program started by KFC for their valuable customers to inquire about their experience at KFC stores. If you want to take part in mykfcexperience Survey and having interest to know how to complete KFC Survey, then must read the full article below.
KFC is counted in Americans best fast food chains. KFC offers the best menu of breakfast, delicious lunch sandwiches, zinger burger, muffins, coffee cakes, coffee & espresso, cookies, offering special catering on occasions and much more.
Purpose of the mykfcexperience Customer Survey
Basic reason behind My KFC Experience Customer Survey is best food and services make available for their customers. They want to know the reviews of their honorable customers so that they can provide better services more than before. And if you complete the survey they will give you concession of 10% on your next order in KFC restaurants around the USA.
Basic focus of mykfcexperience customer survey
KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey focuses on:
- A complete customer satisfaction review about the visit to the restaurant.
- To know about the condition as well as cleanliness of the restaurant.
- About the quality of the food.
- The services provided by the staff and their behavior.
- Are customers visits again to KFC with their family and friends.
- The best location for the restaurant.
- How many times a customer visited to the restaurant.
My KFC Experience Feedback Prerequisites
KFC Customer Feedback Survey prerequisites are as under:
- You must have a valid receipt of KFC survey.
- A mobile, laptop or computer with internet connection.
- And one last thing that you must know English, French or Spanish language.
KFC Survey: Official Rules
Official rules and regulations to qualify for My KFC Experience are below:
- Participant’s age must be 18.
- Participant can’t be the employee of KFC restaurant.
- Only an American (having American nationality) can participate in this survey.
- A coupon can be used one time.
Benefit and Rewards of mykfcexperience Survey
When a customer complete and submit the Survey, he will surely get a 10% discount on his next visit to the restaurant.
Step by Step Guide of My KFC Survey
For your easiness detail and step by step are describe as under
- Visit the official site of KFC www.mykfcexperience.com from your mobile or computer.
- In welcome screen press the “start” button to start the survey.
It displays a page like this:
- Enter the information from your KFC order receipt in the form above.
- There are many questions related to your last visit to KFC restaurant, answer all the questions.
- Then press the submit button.
- After this you will see a code on the screen this is your redemption code.
- Rate it, if you are satisfied or un satisfied.
- Submit your personal information for example, your name, email address and other information that is required and hey ask.
- To finish the survey, click on “next” button.
- Remember to note down your validation code, I case you’ll selected they will inform you.
About KFC Restaurant
KFC restaurant is known as an American fast food company that is famous in fried chicken before 1991. But now KFC becomes the fourth largest fast food chain that have a lots of locations in all over the world. Colonel Sanders is the founder of KFC restaurant. It is founded in North Corbin, Kentucky, United States in 1930. Roger Eaton (Aug 18,2015-) was the CEO of KFC. The headquarters of KFC is in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, and the parent organizations are Yum! Brands, KFC Holding Co.
Forest Hills Foods Contacts
Phone Number: +44 141 778 0764
Address: East Investment Park, Westhron Dr, Camberslang G32 8YX, UK
I think you will find all information about mykfcexperience in this post and hope this will help you to complete my kfc experience feedback survey online and win rewards. But inspite of all the information above, if you want to know anything related to my kfcexperience, do comment in the comment section below. You can also visit the official website of www.mykfcexperience.com for further information.